In just over two weeks, the 17th annual Guerdon Associates and CGI Glass Lewis Remuneration and Governance Forum will take place. It will be configured specifically for its on-line only format, necessitated by social distancing requirements of many attendees. On this occasion, it will also be free of charge.
We look forward to welcoming you on 17 March at 2pm to 4pm (AEDT) / 11am to 1pm (AWST).
The 2022 Forum will include:
- A 15-minute introduction by CGI Glass Lewis on the most pressing issues seen at 2021 AGMs and expected at 2022 AGMS.
- A 50-minute panel comprising directors, proxy advisers and remuneration advisers on the stark choices with growth versus value stocks, given cyclical changes to market sentiment and valuations.
- A 50-minute panel comprising directors, investors and proxy advisers on board and executive diversity elements beyond gender, given the significant focus by major offshore investors.
Panellists and debaters will include:
- Allan Davies, Chairman, Qube, NED King Island Scheelite, Director XLX
- Ben Wyatt, NED, Rio Tinto, Woodside Energy
- Joanne Warner, NED, Deterra Royalties, First Quantum Minerals
- Iris Davila, Managing Director, Investor Stewardship, Blackrock
The Forum will adhere to Chatham House rules and as such, media are excluded.
Invitations have been sent. If you are a company director, institutional investor, regulator, or company executive and have not received one, please drop us a note at email@example.com© Guerdon Associates 2023 Back to all articles